Throw a Mexican Fiesta or Cinco De Mayo Party!
1) Send out a fun invite that goes with a Mexican theme., giving your guests 2-3 weeks notice.
2) Think about decor. There are a lot of great pinata choices out there that you can fill with candy for a fun party activity. Decorate the house with vibrant colors. Different color chairs if you have them. A huge sombrero would make a perfect centerpiece for your table.
3) Buy sombreros for your guests and put them on them as they arrive.
4) Set up a Taco Bar with all the fixings where everyone can make their own tacos.
5) Have a few appetizers out that feature Chipotle or Adobo flavors. Tostadas are a great choice.
6) It's fun to serve a variety of choices for Salsa's as well.
7) Line never used mini terra cotta pots with plastic wrap. These can be a fun way to serve your dips.
8) Serving churros would be a fun snack to serve.
9) Make sure to have a Specialty Cocktail like Margaritas and come up with a fun name.
10) Make sure to take lots of fun pictures to share with the group afterwards!