The Singing Baker
Goat Cheese, Fig & Prosciutto Crostini
An easy, yet beautiful & delicious appetizer that you can make at home for any night of the week, but is also an elegant addition to your party table.
11 oz Fresh Goat Cheese, sliced
15 bread slices
1 small jar fig jam
2 oz Prosciutto, (shaved)
1 small baguette
1 TBSP Olive oil
1 oz ground white peppercorns
1) Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
2) Slice baguette into about 15 slices. Drizzle with olive oil. Very lightly toast for about 3 minutes in oven.
3) Top each baguette slice with a spread of fig jam, slice of goat cheese and a small piece of prosciutto.
4) Bake in oven on baking sheet for about 10 minutes or until cheese begins to brown.
5) Remove from oven and sprinkle with white peppercorn.