Bloomin Onion Bread
1 Round Bread Loaf
8 oz Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1/2 cup green onions, sliced
2 tsp poppy seeds
1) Preheat oven to 350(F) degrees.
2) Cut the bread lengthwise and width wise without cutting through the bottom crust.
It is trickier to cut the 2nd set of slices but holding the bread makes it easier.
3) Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Combine butter, onion, and poppy seeds.
Drizzle over bread.
4) Stuff crevices of bread with cheese and also sprinkle some cheese all over the top.
5) Place on a foil lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Enjoy!