Best Fried Rice
4 cups cold cooked rice
2 cups pork
1 tsp salt
4 tsp peanut oil
1 tsp garlic, minced
1 cup green peas, fresh or frozen
4 TBSP Hoisin sauce
1 cup Fresh bean sprouts
1/2 cup scallions, finely chopped
1. Flake the rice so that the grains do not stick together. Set aside.
2. Take pork and chop in bite size pieces. Season with salt.
3. Heat oil in wok or saute pan. Cook pork until cooked through.
4. Add garlic & cook for 1 minute .
5. Add some rice to the wok or pan. Stir to combine flavors.
6. Make a well in the center of the rice and add the eggs, stirring constantly. When they have a soft-scrambled consistency, start incorporating the rice, stirring in a circular fashion.
7. Add the peas. Stir in the hoisin sauce, tossing the rice over and over to blend everything.
8. Stir in the bean sprouts and cook stirring and tossing, about 30 seconds.
9. Add the scallions and serve immediately.